Regarding COVID safety measures: The old sanctuary at Community Life Church should provide us with adequate room for SOME social distancing.
- Distancing during script reading, singing, and initial dancing
- Students will be asked to bring masks. We will have extras at camp in the event they are forgotten at home
- Seating during camp (in chairs) will be kept apart
- As camp progresses, we will be unable to keep students apart as they rehearse on stage. “It is what it is” Parents need to understand that.
- The new release form will have a disclaimer for parents to sign regarding COVID
- Many activities will be conducted outside under the church canopy (which is very large) to assist with social distancing
- The number of students in restrooms will be reduced at all times
- Any additional questions from parents and students?